Saturday, May 9, 2009

you are right.

I concerned about how others see me.
I live for people, but not myself.
I don't like lose to anyone.
I want no one dislikes me.
I have strong demand for myself.
I seek for perfection.

I don't like people criticize on me,
even I know I make mistakes.
I willing to listen to them, I take their words,
but I would not make any changes.

I avoid from knowing others tell me what I should do,
I do rather figure it out by myself.
I hate the feeling when others already know,
and they tell me I should follow in their way.

I don't listen to what people say.
I even disobey my parents' words.
I would use my excuse,
I am the youngest.

And this sounds really wrong,
I actually realize it..
Just I could not go as far as I could,
I can't step out from my comfort zone.

No one and nothing can motivate me,
I am the only one can motivate myself.

I SHOULD START LEARNING ALL OVER AGAIN.

0 comments:

 
Blog Template by suckmylolly.com : background by Babii Pink